Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jal Mahal Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan state, India

When we were in Jaipur, we passed (and of course stopped at) this palace in the middle of Mansagar Lake. It was kind of fronted by the two stone whatever they are in the bottom pictures. Jaipur was a nice city and we stayed at a beautiful Haveli. We would have liked to spend more time checking out the city, but due to the two facts that the hotel we stayed at was so amazing (more in a later post) and the goings on with the hostage situation in Mumbai, we expeirenced only a few sights of the the city had to offer. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Pareshaan said...

Hey guys,
hope Delhi is treating you well. As far as questions about Delhi - shoot and I will do my best.
I was born and raised in Delhi and I consider it my city.
That said it has been 12 years since I have resided in Delhi. So the Delhi I know and the Delhi you are experiencing may very well be two different animals.
Currently I am working in the mid-west (Kansas City to be exact). I visted home last year after a gap of six years and Delhi had me totally by surprise.
Any information I provide may be a bit dated.
With that disclaimer any questions are welcome - again I wish you all the best, and I hope you have a wonderful time in India.