Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snake Charmer Redux, Jaipur, Rajasthan


We saw this guy outside of some royal castle in Jaipur. I love it. I mean, how long into the interview for this job would you say something along the lines of; "So, okay, you want me to do what? And you're gonna pay me how much? Um, yeah. Let me get right back to you ". Actually, I would probably say something little more colorful than that but I am not going to put that here anymore than I am going to put the lyrics to 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" (which I think is a metaphor, by the way). My sister "Spitting Cobra" is a teacher and her kids look at this blog sometimes. Thinking about it, it might be a while into the interview before I said anything because, after all, I would definitely have to hear the guy out, right? Just to see if it was some kind of practical joke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll skip this job interview, thank you very much!Tottsmom--Everytime I try to comment it says I have the wrong password.

currybadger said...

This is one thing I failed to see so far, I'll have to track one down when I go back.