Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Five year old kid as James Dean-ish rock star

I have mentioned before that in India, you often see several people on a scooter or a motorbike. It makes sense for a ton of reasons, mostly finance related, but also convenience and traffic related. What I have not mentioned is how bad-ass a five year old can look on one. If I had a picture like this of me when I was a child, it would have totally mitigated my oafishness. But then, maybe I would not have such good manners had I grown up with that kind of panache.


2 comments:

*~NiTiN~* said...

The first pic has the facial expression complementing the shades. Very Rockstar-ish! The only thing missing is the toungue sticking out and the hook 'em/devil horns! :)

Jin said...

Good thing the dad is wearing the helmet. I guess he's not as bad ass as his son.