Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Change of Plans

We were going to take a trip this weekend but realized we need a little more time to settle in. Joe starts work next week which will be a big schedule adjustment. I'm currently working hours that are crazy for me - not the amount, the times. I have always done everything in my power to stop work by 5 (4, ideally), including starting work at midnight to make it happen. Now, I'm trying to go into work later than usual because it's tough to finish before 9pm (and that's a big effort). Joe's hours will generally be between 8pm and midnight in Gurgaon after traveling to and from Delhi for school in the afternoons. Aside from all that comes with living in India, we need to figure out how to adjust to a new schedule. So, this weekend we want to wrap up all of the finer details, relax, cook, and just hang out together without any new stresses. Weekend trips will follow soon.

No comments: